Judicial/Mortgage Foreclosure Sales
- Foreclosure Sales
- Alachua County Foreclosure Sales Auction Site *** You Must Register and make a Deposit to Bid ***
- Foreclosure Sale site guided tour
- Foreclosure Sales Administrative Order 3.07
- Publication Notices to be Transmitted by Attorneys
- Foreclosure Information Sheet
- Calculate Value of Claim Form
- How to Calculate Fees for new Mortgage Foreclosure / Real Property Case    (PDF)
Auctions for court-ordered sales of real property are held online at www.alachua.realforeclose.com. Online auctions are authorized notwithstanding any contrary location provisions in final judgments or court orders. All published notices of sale will be held online at www.alachua.realforeclose.com.
Before bidding, bidders must post a deposit with www.alachua.realforeclose.com of 5% of the maximum amount they will bid. The balance of the bid is due by the close of business on the first business day following the sale.
In recognition of differing holidays, the first business day after the sale shall be defined as the next day when the Clerk's office and Federal and State banks are open so as to enable the purchaser to obtain the funds.