Judicial/Mortgage Foreclosure Sales
- Foreclosure Sales
- Alachua County Foreclosure Sales Auction Site *** You Must Register and make a Deposit to Bid ***
- Foreclosure Sale site guided tour
Electronic Sales Fee
Florida Statute 45.035(3) has been amended to require that the electronic sale fee of $70 be paid by the plaintiff at the time the sale is scheduled.
Plaintiffs can pay the $70 electronic sale fee on the portal by either
•    entering the number "1" in the Foreclosure Sale Fee box on the Case Information Screen under Additional Fees, OR
•    Filing an Electronic Sale Fee Remittance document on the portal, which automatically assesses the fee.
A fillable Electronic Sale Fee Remittance form can be downloaded here.
- Foreclosure Sales Administrative Order 3.07
- Publication Notices to be Transmitted by Attorneys
- Foreclosure Information Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Calculate Value of Claim Form
- How to Calculate Fees for new Mortgage Foreclosure / Real Property Case    (PDF)
Auctions for court-ordered sales of real property are held online at www.alachua.realforeclose.com. Online auctions are authorized notwithstanding any contrary location provisions in final judgments or court orders. All published notices of sale will be held online at www.alachua.realforeclose.com.
Before bidding, bidders must post a deposit with www.alachua.realforeclose.com of 5% of the maximum amount they will bid. The balance of the bid is due by the close of business on the first business day following the sale.
In recognition of differing holidays, the first business day after the sale shall be defined as the next day when the Clerk's office and Federal and State banks are open so as to enable the purchaser to obtain the funds.